Tournaments / Mason, Ohio
Western & Southern Open
Located in Cincinnati, Ohio, the Western & Southern Open is both an ATP 1000 and WTA Premier 5 event.
- Tour: ATP, WTA
- Category: 1000, Premier 5
- Ranking Points: 1000 (men)
- Singles Draw: 56 (men), 64 (women)
- Doubles Draw: 32 (men), 32 (women)
- Arena: Outdoor
- Surface: Hard (Decoturf II)
- Price Money: $6,056,280 (men), $2,944,486 (women)
The Western & Southern Open is the nation's oldest professional tennis tournament played in its city of origin. First played in 1899 on the site of current-day Xavier University, the Open has been a fixture in the Queen City for more than a century.