Tennis is unquestionably a sport for players of all ages and continues to gain popularity among older adults for good reason.
Benefits to older adults include:
- A reduced risk of heart disease.
- Improved flexibility, balance and coordination.
- More brain power because tennis keeps brains active.
- Better bone health because tennis is weight-bearing exercise.
- Sensible weight maintenance.
- Being social and enjoying time with current and new friends.
- Fun and laughter enhance our health and reduce the risk of depression.
Remember, if you are in any way concerned about your health, make sure you consult a physician before you charge onto the tennis court.
We harness new ideas and technology to help ambitious athletes reach their potential. Join Tennisletics (starting for free) to get early access to products, services, and experiences designed for players of all ages and abilities, parents, coaches, trainers, clubs, and associations.